Request Post Removal
Posted on January 27, 2015
I respect authors who create original content and this blog is intended as a means of curating the very best content.
The benefits of curating your content are great:
- your article gains more exposure thus more click through from people who would never normally see your work
- you gain a valuable backlink to your article from a good authority domain. This plays a part in Google rankings
- your curated article will NEVER be longer than 100-200 words. This means the read is drawn into your article and then needs to click a source link to read ther article in its entirety.
- Curated articles on this blog ALWAYS give author name attribution (when it is available in the RSS feed meta) and will always show a link to the source article
- Your original article is gains more traction from an increase in social shares from the curated site. This has a direct affect on Google rankings.
If you would prefer to have your article removed please contact me here >> gary [at] wordpress-104299-296220.cloudwaysapps.com