My Review of Mi40x
Widely known to the bodybuilding community, Ben Pakulski, also known as Pak-Man, is a professional bodybuilder with the appearance to prove it. If you haven’t seen his pictures – do a quick Google search!
Ben Pakulski’s won several notorious competitions among bodybuilders and has years of experience, so if you want advice on bodybuilding, he’s a damn good source.
Knowing that most often the barrier between ambition and success in bodybuilding is a lack of knowledge and widely-held misconceptions, Ben developed the Mi40x system to fill in the knowledge gaps and arm you with what you need to build impressive amounts of muscle in record time.
Being realistic and truthful here, nobody is promising you overnight success. That would be ridiculous, but if you know what to do, you can gain significant muscles in a matter of weeks and months.
Most people who try their hand at bodybuilding give up because they don’t see any results quickly enough. The issue is that they’re often focusing on doing exercises the wrong way, or on doing the wrong exercises altogether. A major stumbling block is also incorrect nutrition. You can’t really expect to build muscle if you’re not providing your body with the building blocks required.
Unfortunately, a Google search for bodybuilding advice will turn up a lot of dubious and conflicting information – a lot of it coming from amateurs who don’t really know what they’re doing. It seems like gleaning the truth out of that mass of contradictions is a job in and of itself, and wastes valuable time you could be spending eating right or working out in the gym.
That’s why Ben developed the Mi40x program – to get right to the chase and tell you what it is that you need to know to get the best results with the least effort, in the shortest amount of time.
You still need to put in the effort of course, but each ounce of sweat is going to get you that much further along to visible results that will keep you motivated along your bodybuilding journey.
So what are the benefits?
- The Mi40x system has come out of Ben’s personal experience, experience training others, and a lot of scientific research into optimal training methods. You’re really getting an insight into the cutting edge techniques here.
- The program doesn’t just focus on the exercise-aspect of bodybuilding. Also included are nutritional guides, detoxification advice, vital information on supplements, etc. It’s an all-around informational package that tells you all you need to know to build muscle. All that’s left up to you is to follow the advice.
- The guide also includes lots of helpful videos for you to get clear ideas on exercises and the correct techniques for performing them. This also saves on reading!
- There’s a 100%, 60 day money-back guarantee. Pak-man is so confident that you’ll see success in two months that he’s offering to return your money if you don’t!
- The program is both detailed, and easy to understand. It’s written for the layman and doesn’t rely on difficult-to-understand scientific terms.
- Ben developed this for people who don’t have time to spend hours in the gym, so the guide details how to activate muscle growth with a minimum amount of time.
- We don’t want to create unrealistic requirements from you, so there aren’t any impossibly heavy weights to lift, the diet isn’t hard to follow, and to top it all off, you’ll never have to do boring cardio!
What’s holding me back?
- Well, for one thing the guide can only be obtained online, so you need a computer or mobile device with an internet connection to access it. This isn’t a big deal for most people.
- This next point is: you need to be committed to the program to see results. The program isn’t hard, but it still requires consistency and discipline. Too many people give up too soon. But, that just means looking muscly and fit is all the rarer and thus more valuable for you to achieve!
- Have you seen pictures of Ben? The program is about the same size. There’s a lot of information, and it’s essential to digest it all to understand how your body works and how you can put on muscular weight. You’ll need some patience to watch the videos and read through the material, but we think the amount of unique material provided just adds value to the program.
So should I get it?
Oh yes! Definitely. Most of the online guides currently available come from amateur bodybuilders who haven’t achieved anything like Ben’s success.
Follow through, be consistent, and after a couple of months your photo showing impressive improvements can join the other testimonials and success stories already on his site!